Online learning enables you to pursue the course along with your professional commitments without disrupting your work.
Design . Build . Deploy . Repeat
You will work on multiple labs and projects cutting across various cloud concepts and platforms.
Weekly mentorship sessions
Weekly mentorship sessions ensure that learning is not monotonous. Regular interactions with industry experts and peers leads to an enriched learning experience.
Work on a comprehensive 12 week project with your peers and implement the entire project lifecycle, from inception to deployment including architecture, cloud financials, vendor comparison.
A 6-month structured Cloud Computing online course with weekend mentorship sessions to help you become proficient in working with a range of cloud environments, including AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Become proficient in multiple cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft Azure with 100+ hours of instructional content and 300+ hours of overall learning
You'll build a professional portfolio of 5 projects including a specialized 12 week capstone project
Weekend mentoring sessions
Personalised mentorship from cloud architects working in leading companies
How does Mentorship Work?
Participants attend weekly live mentorship sessions
Participants attend a live session each weekend to clarify their conceptual doubts, ask questions and discuss use cases with an industry practitioner.
Mentors inspire and guide participants at each step
Participants can reach out to mentors for queries, career discussions and get capstone project guidance during the course.
Great Lakes Certificate & ePortfolio
Earn a Great Lakes certificate and create an ePortfolio to showcase your learning & projects in a snapshot. Your certificate and ePortfolio can also be shared on social media channels to establish your credibility in Cloud Computing.
Developer Track Certificate
An additional certificate is available for participants with a programming background. Need to complete the additional requirements listed below to be eligible to receive this certificate.
- done Developing on cloud
- done Infrastructure as Code
- done Become proficient with AWS and Azure or Google Cloud
- done Individual project (using either Python, Java or .NET)
IT professionals not already working with cloud technologies will gain a solid foundation while those with some cloud experience will gain a more structured and hands-on understanding of cloud technologies, including issues such as migration, deployment, integration, platform choice, architecture, and TCO
- Introduction to Virtualization (VM’s and Containers)
- Service Delivery & Deployment Models
- Cloud Attributes and Services Taxonomy
- Introduction to Infrastructure Automation
- Key Aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Expectations and Characteristics
- Failures, Modelling challenges, Load balancing
- The 12-factor app
- Architecture and Design Patterns
- Anti Patterns
- Event Driven Architecture
- Security Enforcement
- Migrating a monolith
- Concepts of NoSQL
- NoSQL Databases (Cassandra and DynamoDB)
- Partitioner, Replication, Snitch
- Query Driven Design and Distributed Development
- Amazon EMR, Hadoop and Hive
- AWS Organizations
- Security services (Trusted Advisor, Data encryption, Amazon Inspector, AWS Config, Guard Duty, Macie)
- Identity and Access Control
- Application user management (AWS Cognito)
- Cost Explorer
- Cloud Migration Strategies
- Migration Maturity Index
- API based integration
- Workload Analysis
- OpenStack Essentials
- A group project that allows you to apply your learning to real industry use cases and add it to your portfolio for potential employers to see as a tangible body of work
Participants who complete the AWS specialization will get
- done Additional Online Badges from AWS Educate, upon successful completion of the learning pathways
- done Access to AWS Educate Job Board for relevant Job Opportunities around the world
- Compute, Load Balancing, Autoscaling
- Storage, Replication and Life Cycle Management
- AWS Organization and Identity
- Networking and Data migration
- Databases (RDS, DynamoDB)
- Web Application Firewall
- SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch
- Athena, Quicksight and Kinesis
- Serverless (Lambda)
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Deployment Pipeline (AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline)
- Cloud Formation
- DevOps toolchain
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Automation tools (Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins)
- Data Architecture and Serverless approach
- Setting up a cloud based development environment
- Data streaming and data analytics on cloud
- Setting up Kinesis data stream
- Platform as a service - Elastic Beanstalk
- Managed Services Overview
- Architecture & DevOps
- Data & Databases
- Web, Mobile & Gaming
Specialisation in Microsoft Azure with an option to learn Google Cloud as well
- Compute (Resource Groups, App service plan, Web API app, Azure VMs)
- Storage (Blob Storage, Azure tables, Storage queue)
- Database and Caching ( Azure redis, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB,SQL Data warehouse)
- Managed services in Azure (Service bus, cognitive services, logic apps, serverless computing, Service fabric)
- Monitoring and Logging (Azure Monitor, Event hub, Log analytics, Key vault)
- Azure IOT and IOT hub
- Regions, Resources and Services Overview
- Google Compute Engine, Instance Groups, Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Storage and Networking
- GCloud and Cloud SDK
- Google App Engine
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- done You will understand the absolute basics of cloud computing.
- done You will be able to design, build and deploy cloud based solutions.
- done Become proficient with AWS and Azure or Google Cloud.
- done Strong understanding of Containers and Microservices to architect applications.
- done Learn both the fundamental aspects of Big Data - Infrastructure & Analytics.
- done Become conversant with DevOps on Cloud.Truly understand the power of cloud by working on multiple managed services.
Faculty & Mentors
Learn from several experienced industry practitioners from leading organizations
Meet the class: PGP-CC
The PGP-CC batch has an eclectic and diverse mix of working professionals from leading organizations maintaining an excellent diversity across industries, work experience and job roles. Here is a snapshot of what our batch looks like:
Alumni Success Stories
Chief Cloud Solutions Architect
Happy to announce that I am joining L&T, as a Chief cloud solution architect Azure, for one of their fortune 500 clients. I will be building their private cloud, ground up. A big thank you to Great Lakes for giving me that confidence and building my basics.
Consultant- Solution Design
I feel fortunate to be a part of this course which helped me to learn all the interesting and useful concepts and would like to thank all the efforts that have put in classes to make us understand and implement those.
Delivered talk on Big Data Management in AWS and this is just due to PGPCC. I didn’t know anything about AWS before joining this program but today things have changed. Thanks Great Learning for the great course. Was able to successfully clear the AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) certification even before graduating from the program.
SRN Rao Musunuri
Cloud DevOps Engineer
After going through this program, I am able to review my career goals and plan my strategies for achieving them. Your advice and career sessions were very helpful and gave us a new perspective on available opportunities. And if you ask me if I will refer this program to my friends and colleagues? Well, I already did!
Great Lakes being such a major player in academics has designed this program quite splendidly. The faculty, especially, Mr. Nirmallya and Mr. Raghu are absolutely top notch when it comes to their knowledge and the way they deliver it as well as clear the concepts thoroughly.
Cloud Solution Architect
Thank you Great Learning, I passed AWS-CSAA with 87%. GL-PGPCC course modules are a great resource of learning before giving the AWS –CSAA certification. This is the only course in the market which covers Analytical and Big Data AWS services.
Abdus Salam Subhan
Director, IT Operations
I did not have a clue about cloud and applications prior to this course, but now I am confident of the technology. The course is fantastic.
Cyber Security Consultant
The objective of the course is very good and now I would be able to clear both AWS & Azure architect exams. Truly the course is wonderful. Thank you Great Learning.
The course is very good. I learnt more than what I expected. The mentoring sessions are awesome. Very satisfied with the curriculum relevance, quality of faculty, assignments & industry sessions.
Our Alumni Work for Amazing Companies
The participants this course have been associated with leading Indian and global organizations
Applicants should have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in IT & technology role with exposure to one or more of these skill sets
- done Systems Administration
- done Network Engineering
- done Database Administration
- done ITSM
- done Infrastructure Engineering
- done Software Development
- done Testing/QA
- done Maintenance & Tech Support
Fill an application form
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office.
Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and applicant’s profile.
Admission offer release
The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.
Candidates can pay the course fee through
Pay in 12 EMIs at 0% interest Rate with ZestMoney.
Start learning at Rs. 9833/month! Reach out to admission’s office at +91 92056 80226 for more details.
17th Batch Start Date
Upcoming Application Deadline
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.Apply Now
Please reach out to the admission office if you have any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be able to oversee a company's cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud architecture.
- Be able to design and implement enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing.
- Be able to analyze system requirements and ensures that systems will be securely integrated with current applications.
- Develop the ability to architect a cloud environment and make sound component choices
- Become comfortable working with virtual machines (VM) and the nuances of the most popular tools used
- Build the ability to use NIST Cloud Reference Architectures to solve a variety of problems faced as a cloud professional
- Understand trade-offs, cost implications and choose the right cloud services for you
- Understand Containers and learn how to work efficiently with Dockers
- Use your knowledge of cloud services to suggest and implement cloud-based solutions to your clients and technology teams
- Build your professional toolkit to become effective DevOps professional
- All interested candidates are required to apply to the course by filling up an Online Application Form.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office
- Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and the applicant’s profile.
- The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.
The Eminent Cloud Computing Course
Cloud computing is one of the fastest growing technologies in recent times. The cloud courses have rapidly attained demand. Many technical professionals and freshers are seeking to take up amazon web services course as it has attained a great demand these days. Learn more about cloud computing as it comprises AWS training. If you too belong to the same section of people who are seeking for a cloud computing course to encounter a career transition, you will first need to know more about cloud computing.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is basically the method of applying a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a private processor. In order to host any website, we need to buy a stack of servers which are expensive. Once you purchase the servers, the monitoring and maintenance of these servers is altogether a huge task. Even as we generate data every time we access the internet, any website would need some space to store the generated data. The amount of data that is being generated is exceeding day by day.
There are many limitations that let the need for cloud computing arose.
What are the reasons that generated the need for cloud computing
- The servers required to host any website are extremely expensive.
- Troubleshooting is always a risk in any business.
- Traffic on any website isn't constant and it fluctuates very often. Upscaling is an issue.
- Maintenance and monitoring the servers.
- The generation of data highly demands a storage space.
All the above mentioned causes and many more contributed to the existence of cloud computing which has attained a great demand within a very short span.
A cloud is a place where we store the data centers which are nothing but the storage spaces of data. In simple terms, a cloud is nothing but a space that is available online for the usage of your website. Cloud gives you complete control to maintain and monitor these networks and use the required resources in order to store and manage the data. The service riders of cloud would provide you all types of services such as taking care of security issues, infrastructure related issues, etc which enables you to completely focus on your business without worrying about these issues. Cloud computing contributes several services like monitoring, maintenance of the website, providing enough space to store the data generated.
Job roles of Cloud computing
Even as you take up this crazy course, you will have many job roles to opt for.
The following are the various job roles that a cloud computing certification course offers
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Software Developer
- Cloud Computing Specialist
- Cloud Security Engineer
The Scope For Cloud Computing Course
The demand for cloud computing is huge and the current market is offering amazing packages for cloud engineers. The average salary of a cloud computing engineer in India is estimated as 7 lakh per annum. Many companies and industries are in need of cloud computing experts and there are a lot of openings to work on cloud computing.
There are many cloud computing institutes evolving these days, if you are looking for the best place that offers the best cloud computing courses, you will need to know about Great Learning.
Choose the Cloud Computing course by Great Learning
The cloud computing course by Great Learning teaches you to efficiently apply the various concepts of cloud computing and work with the tools and techniques on various platforms. The cloud computing course syllabus is designed in such a way that anybody who is a complete stranger to this platform can clearly understand every single module of it and gain complete knowledge. If you are seeking for cloud computing courses for beginners, Great Learning stands as the best choice as it delivers the best cloud computing course.
The faculty of Great Learning is highly talented and greatly experienced. When you take up the cloud computing course from Great Learning, you will be taught by the highly expertised professionals which let you master all the techniques involved in cloud computing.
Gain practical experience with hands on learning
You will be allotted 15+ use cases to apply the various concepts of cloud computing and gain practical understanding.
Get certified from the country's number 1 institute
Over the past 13 years, Great Learning and Great Lakes have been ranked as the number one platform that lets you pursue professional courses.
Learn from the industry best practitioners
You will be taught by the deeply experienced industry experts that practice cloud computing in their fields and gain valuable practical insights of various applications of cloud computing. The cloud training course by Great Learning will give you complete command over all the concepts of cloud computing.
Flexible Online Learning
If you are planning to take up cloud computing training or aws course online, Great learning facilitates the ultimate flexibility to master cloud computing by choosing online learning. This causes minimal disruption to your personal or professional life.
Weekly Mentorship Sessions
Your learning will be constantly applied in the lab sessions and your work will be assessed on a weekly basis with the highly skilled experts. You will also have constant interactions with the industry practitioners, mentors of cloud computing throughout the cloud computing training program.
The capstone project of 12 weeks' duration is composed in such a way that it lets you apply every aspect of your learning. You will be working on a project that starts from the inception phase and ends with deployment which employs all the concepts of cloud computing such as architecture, cloud financials, vendor comparison, etc. This sets you up to face the practical cloud computing world.
You will be accessible to the 100+ hours of instructional content and 300+ hours of overall learning of cloud computing which makes you a master of multiple cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
You will be allotted 5 projects besides the specialized capstone project of 12 week duration. Build a strong portfolio including all these projects.
Great Lakes Certification
This cloud computing certification courses online will provide you with the renowned Great lakes certificate which boosts up your portfolio. The e-portfolio created including all the projects will be showcased in all the social media platforms which sets you up for an astounding career launch.
Great Learning being recognized as one of the best platforms to take up the cloud computing course, has also got many placement partners who are renowned in the IT world. The list of these partners include Microsoft, Oracle, Tata Consultancy Services, Dell, Vodafone, RBS, Fidelity, Nokia, Adobe, Ericsson, Infosys, Genpact and many more. You can take part in the regular recruitment drives conducted by Great Learning in which many companies including the above mentioned participate.
You can now enrol yourself to join the next batch of the prestigious cloud certification course by Great Learning. If you have any queries regarding the cloud computing courses fees, program structure or any other, you can reach out to us at any time, we would be glad to assist you.
All these attributes constitute to deliver the best cloud computing course for Great Learning. Apply now