PGP - Cloud Computing
Online learning enables you to pursue the program along with your professional commitments without disrupting your work.
Design . Build . Deploy . Repeat
You will work on multiple labs and projects cutting across various cloud concepts and platforms.
Weekly mentorship sessions
Weekly mentorship sessions ensure that learning is not monotonous. Regular interactions with industry experts and peers leads to an enriched learning experience.
Work on a comprehensive 12 week project with your peers and implement the entire project lifecycle, from inception to deployment including architecture, cloud financials, vendor comparison.
A 6-month structured online program with weekend mentorship sessions to help you become proficient in working with a range of cloud environments, including AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Become proficient in multiple cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft Azure with 100+ hours of instructional content and 300+ hours of overall learning
You'll build a professional portfolio of 5 projects including a specialized 12 week capstone project
Weekend mentoring sessions
Personalised mentorship from cloud architects working in leading companies
How does Mentorship Work?
Participants attend weekly live mentorship sessions
Participants attend a live session each weekend to clarify their conceptual doubts, ask questions and discuss use cases with an industry practitioner.
Mentors inspire and guide participants at each step
Participants can reach out to mentors for queries, career discussions and get capstone project guidance during the program.
Great Lakes Certificate & ePortfolio
Earn a Great Lakes certificate and create an ePortfolio to showcase your learning & projects in a snapshot. Your certificate and ePortfolio can also be shared on social media channels to establish your credibility in Cloud Computing.
Developer Track Certificate
An additional certificate is available for participants with a programming background. Need to complete the additional requirements listed below to be eligible to receive this certificate.
- done Developing on cloud
- done Infrastructure as Code
- done Become proficient with AWS and Azure or Google Cloud
- done Individual project (using either Python, Java or .NET)
IT professionals not already working with cloud technologies will gain a solid foundation while those with some cloud experience will gain a more structured and hands-on understanding of cloud technologies, including issues such as migration, deployment, integration, platform choice, architecture, and TCO
- Introduction to Virtualization (VM’s and Containers)
- Service Delivery & Deployment Models
- Cloud Attributes and Services Taxonomy
- Introduction to Infrastructure Automation
- Key Aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Architecture & Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture & Design
- Anti Patterns
- Event Driven Architecture & CQRS Framework
- Migrating a Monolith
- SQL vs NoSQL Databases
- NoSQL Databases - Cassandra & DynamoDB
- Partitioner, Replication, Snitch
- Query Driven Design & Distributed Development
- Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Hive
- Migration Maturity Index and Enterprise Migration
- API based Integration
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Application Characterization & Evaluation
- Workload Analysis
- Typical Migration Services
- OpenStack Essentials
- A group project that allows you to apply your learning to real industry use cases and add it to your portfolio for potential employers to see as a tangible body of work
Participants who complete the AWS specialization will get
- done Additional Online Badges from AWS Educate, upon successful completion of the learning pathways
- done Access to AWS Educate Job Board for relevant Job Opportunities around the world
- AWS Organization & Identity
- Compute, Storage & Networking
- Auto Scaling, Load Balancing & Fault Tolerance
- Database Services (RDS, DynamoDB)
- AWS CloudWatch, Kinesis, Athena & QuickSight
- AWS SNS, SQS and Trusted Advisor
- Messaging & S3 events
- ElastiCache & CloudFront
- Container Orchestration (e.g. ECS,Kubernetes Engine)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Deployment Pipeline(e.g. AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
- Plan, Build, Deploy and Monitor
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- NIST Cloud Reference Architecture
- AWS Reference Architectures
- Stateless and Singleton design
- Thinking Adapters
- Serverless Development - AWS Lambda
- PaaS - Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Container Services - ECS
- Managed Services Overview
- Architecture & DevOps
- Data & Databases
- Web, Mobile & Gaming
- done You will understand the absolute basics of cloud computing.
- done You will be able to design, build and deploy cloud based solutions.
- done Become proficient with AWS and Azure or Google Cloud.
- done Strong understanding of Containers and Microservices to architect applications.
- done Learn both the fundamental aspects of Big Data - Infrastructure & Analytics.
- done Become conversant with DevOps on Cloud.Truly understand the power of cloud by working on multiple managed services.
Faculty & Mentors
Learn from several experienced industry practitioners from leading organizations
Alumni Success Stories
Chief Cloud Solutions Architect
Happy to announce that I am joining L&T, as a Chief cloud solution architect Azure, for one of their fortune 500 clients. I will be building their private cloud, ground up. A big thank you to Great Lakes for giving me that confidence and building my basics.
Consultant- Solution Design
I feel fortunate to be a part of this course which helped me to learn all the interesting and useful concepts and would like to thank all the efforts that have put in classes to make us understand and implement those.
Delivered talk on Big Data Management in AWS and this is just due to PGPCC. I didn’t know anything about AWS before joining this program but today things have changed. Thanks Great Learning for the great course. Was able to successfully clear the AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) certification even before graduating from the program.
SRN Rao Musunuri
Cloud DevOps Engineer
After going through this program, I am able to review my career goals and plan my strategies for achieving them. Your advice and career sessions were very helpful and gave us a new perspective on available opportunities. And if you ask me if I will refer this program to my friends and colleagues? Well, I already did!
Great Lakes being such a major player in academics has designed this program quite splendidly. The faculty, especially, Mr. Nirmallya and Mr. Raghu are absolutely top notch when it comes to their knowledge and the way they deliver it as well as clear the concepts thoroughly.
Cloud Solution Architect
Thank you Great Learning, I passed AWS-CSAA with 87%. GL-PGPCC course modules are a great resource of learning before giving the AWS –CSAA certification. This is the only course in the market which covers Analytical and Big Data AWS services.
Abdus Salam Subhan
Director, IT Operations
I did not have a clue about cloud and applications prior to this course, but now I am confident of the technology. The course is fantastic.
Cyber Security Consultant
The objective of the course is very good and now I would be able to clear both AWS & Azure architect exams. Truly the course is wonderful. Thank you Great Learning.
The course is very good. I learnt more than what I expected. The mentoring sessions are awesome. Very satisfied with the curriculum relevance, quality of faculty, assignments & industry sessions.
Our Alumni Work for Amazing Companies
The participants of this program have been associated with leading Indian and global organizations
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology role with exposure to one or more of these skill sets
- done Systems Administration
- done Network Engineering
- done Database Administration
- done ITSM
- done Infrastructure Engineering
- done Software Development
- done Testing/QA
- done Maintenance & Tech Support
Fill an application form
Apply by filling an Online Application Form.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office.
Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and applicant’s profile.
Admission offer release
The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.
Candidates can pay the program fee through
Pay in 12 EMIs at 0% interest Rate with ZestMoney.
Start learning at Rs. 9833/month! Reach out to admission’s office at +91 92056 80226 for more details.
Batch Start Dates
Upcoming Application Deadline
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be able to oversee a company's cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud architecture.
- Be able to design and implement enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing.
- Be able to analyze system requirements and ensures that systems will be securely integrated with current applications.
- Develop the ability to architect a cloud environment and make sound component choices
- Become comfortable working with virtual machines (VM) and the nuances of the most popular tools used
- Build the ability to use NIST Cloud Reference Architectures to solve a variety of problems faced as a cloud professional
- Understand trade-offs, cost implications and choose the right cloud services for you
- Understand Containers and learn how to work efficiently with Dockers
- Use your knowledge of cloud services to suggest and implement cloud-based solutions to your clients and technology teams
- Build your professional toolkit to become effective DevOps professional
- All interested candidates are required to apply to the Program by filling up an Online Application Form.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office
- Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and the applicant’s profile.
- The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.