Dr. Sridhar Telidevara
PHD (State University, New York)
Professor, Business Analytics
Dr. Sridhar Telidevara is a PHD (Economics), State University of New York at Buffalo, M.A. (Economics), State University of New York at Buffalo and B.ENGG. in Electrical and Electronics (First Class with Distinction), Andhra University, India with 10 Plus years of teaching and research experience in India, USA and Dubai.
- Marketing Research.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Economics of Education and Impact Evaluation Microfinance.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna, Oct. 2015 to Oct. 2016.
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), GITAM University, Visakha-patnam, Jan. 2011 - Sep. 2013.
- TEACHING ASSISTANT, Department of Economics, SUNY Buffalo, Sep. 2002 - May 2006.
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR, Department of Economics, SUNY Buffalo, Jul. 2006 - Jul. 2009.
- LECTURER, Department of Business Administration and Economics, SUNY College at Brockport, NY, USA Sep. 2009 - Aug 2010.