Cloud Engineer Certificate Program
A 3-month structured online program with weekend mentorship sessions to help you become proficient in understanding and working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Containers, Cloud Native DevOps, Agile Practices, Infrastructure Automation and more.
Learn through our 40+ hours of expert instructional content and 150+ hours of an overall learning.
Weekend Mentoring Sessions
Personalized mentorship from cloud professionals working in leading companies.
Acquire in-demand cloud skills by working on 6 labs and 2 full projects under the guidance of industry mentors.
How does Mentorship Work?
Participants attend weekly live mentorship sessions
Participants attend a live session each weekend to clarify their conceptual doubts, ask questions and discuss use cases with an industry practitioner.
Mentors inspire and guide participants at each step
Participants can reach out to mentors for queries, career discussions and get capstone project guidance during the program.
Great Lakes Certificate & ePortfolio
Earn a Great Lakes certificate and create an ePortfolio to showcase your learning & projects in a snapshot. Your certificate and ePortfolio can also be shared on social media channels to establish your credibility in Cloud Computing.
- done Additional Online Badges from AWS Educate, upon successful completion of the learning pathways
- done Access to AWS Educate Job Board for relevant Job Opportunities around the world
Preparatory Work (Self Paced)
- Service Models
- Deployment Models
- Virtual Machines vs Containers
- Why Cloud
- Traditional vs Cloud Infra
- Cloud Platforms
- Container Basics
- System Containers (LXD)
- Application Containers (Docker)
- Container Orchestration & Management
- AWS Organization & IAM
- Database Services (RDS, DynamoDB)
- PaaS - Elastic BeanStalk
- CaaS - Elastic Container Service
- Monitoring & Logging - AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Notifications - SNS, SES
- SQS, Kinesis, Athena, WAF
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Deployment Pipeline(e.g. AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
- Plan, Build, Deploy and Monitor (CloudFormation)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
After completing this program, you will be able to
- done Handle existing cloud infrastructure.
- done Create infra on the cloud to enable migration of an existing app to the cloud (lift and shift).
- done Create infra on the cloud for a new app architecture.
- done Automate ops using Infrastructure as Code principles.
- done Monitor, Report, Fix and Optimize cloud resources.
- done Understand agile project management and behavior principles.
Faculty & Mentors
Learn from several experienced industry practitioners from leading organizations
Alumni Success Stories
Chief Cloud Solutions Architect
Happy to announce that I am joining L&T, as a Chief cloud solution architect Azure, for one of their fortune 500 clients. I will be building their private cloud, ground up. A big thank you to Great Lakes for giving me that confidence and building my basics.
Consultant- Solution Design
I feel fortunate to be a part of this course which helped me to learn all the interesting and useful concepts and would like to thank all the efforts that have put in classes to make us understand and implement those.
I didn’t know anything about AWS before joining this program but today things have changed. Thanks Great Learning for the great course. Was able to successfully clear the AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) certification even before graduating from the program.
Our Alumni Work for Amazing Companies
The participants of this program have been associated with leading Indian and global organizations
An ideal CECP candidate will have 1-5 years of work experience in a technology role, such as:
- done IT Administrator
- done Network Engineer
- done Junior Network Engineer
- done Junior System Admin
- done IT Executive
- done Infrastructure Engineer
- done Assistant Systems Engineer
Fill an application form
Apply by filling an Online Application Form.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office.
Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and applicant’s profile.
Admission offer release
The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.
Candidates can pay the program fee through
Pay in 12 EMIs at 0% Interest Rate with ZestMoney.
Reach out to admission’s office at +91 92056 80226 for more details.
Upcoming Application Deadline
We follow a rolling admission process and admissions are closed once the requisite number of participants enroll for the upcoming batch. So, we encourage you to apply early and secure your seat.Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- All interested candidates are required to apply to the Program by filling up an Online Application Form.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria receive a screening call from the Admission Director's office.
- Admission Director reviews the screening call discussion and the applicant’s profile.
- The announcement of results, followed by the release of admission offer letter.