About the course
Multivariate Statistical techniques are important tools for understanding Analysis of Dependence and Analysis of Interdependence. The techniques covered in this course would help you in testing for differences between groups, estimating and predicting the impact of an independent variable on a dependent variable, and characterizing the underlying factors, given a set of items, that best summarize the data using dimension reduction techniques.
This course provides you with a working knowledge of basic concepts of most important multivariate techniques, with an overview of actual applications in various fields. A reasonable level of competence in hypothesis testing is needed.
Skills you will gain
- Factor Analysis
- One way ANOVA
- Two way ANOVA
- Simple Linear Regression
- Analyzing Goodness of fit for regression model
- Simple Linear Regression Model Review
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Introduction to Factor Analysis
- Terminologies of Factor Analysis
- Factor Loadings and Applications of Factor analysis
- Show more