About this course
Java Programming in Hindi
- What is Java?
- Install Java & Java IDE
- First Java Program
- Variables and Data Types in Java
- Operators in Java
- Flow Control Statements in Java
- Functions in Java
- Arrays in Java
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Collections in Java
Get Java Programming in Hindi course completion certificate from Great learning which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Discussion on Java Programming in Hindi
More Courses in Hindi Courses
What is Java?
Java is a high-level object-oriented programming language that follows the principle of WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere). It means that you can run the Java Program multiple times on all java supported platforms after it has been compiled. There is no need for recompiling the code to run it every time. Java was originally developed by Sun Microsystems.
Benefits of Using Java
A community of java developers and architects constantly refine, test, and extend Java to simplify it for users and make coding with Java more efficient. Java has constantly evolved over the years to enable high-performance applications on a range of computing platforms. The applications are also available across heterogeneous environments and that is the reason why businesses are able to improve end-user productivity, provide more services, and enable better collaboration. Java also reduces the cost of ownership for enterprise applications and consumer applications.
Java is widely used by developers because of the following benefits and features:
- The simplicity of use - Java is an easy to learn programming language and the syntax is similar to that of C and C++.
- Object-oriented programming - Java is called an object-oriented programming language as it based on objects that imitate real-world scenarios. It also supports the four pillars of an object-oriented language, i.e., Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, and Encapsulation.
- Platform Independence - Java has its own virtual machine. It converts the codes into bytecode which can easily run in any java supported platform. Hence, java is known to be platform-independent.
- Secured programming language - Java has its own box responsible for handing its execution. It does not support pointers and multiple inheritances that cause ambiguity or lead programs to crash. Due to these reasons, Java is much more secured than other programming languages.
- Efficiency - Java uses JIT (Just In Time) compiler that utilises the best of the compiler and the interpreter. This feature makes Java more efficient than other programming languages.
- Multi-threaded - Java allows multiple tasks to execute concurrently and that too without occupying much memory. This is possible because Java supports thread.
What are JDK, JRE, and JVM
JVM stands for Java Virtual Machine.
- It is a virtual machine that performs all Java executions
- It manages the garbage collector, heap memory, etc.
JRE is short for Java Runtime Environment.
- It runs the precompiled java programs
- JRE stores all the files and libraries that are used to facilitate the running of codes in Java
JDK stands for Java Development Toolkit.
- This software enables the development of Java Applications
- It is basically JRE plus development tools
Variables in Java
Variable is the name of the memory location where the data is stored. There are a few things that you would need to keep in mind while working with variables in Java.
- A variable name should begin with a letter, $, or an underscore symbol(_)
- The first letter in the name of the variable can be followed by any combination of digits and letters
- Variable name should not be the same as a keyword because the keywords are reserved for special purposes
- Variable names are case sensitive
The three types of variables in Java are:
- Local Variables
- Instance Variables
- Static Variables
Data Types in Java
There are different types of data that one deals with in real life. To process them we need different types of containers or data types as storage. In java, there are 8 primitive data types:
- byte – size is 1 byte and by default, it holds 0
- int – size is 4 byte and by default, it holds 0
- short – size is 2 byte and by default, it holds 0
- long – size is 8 byte and by default it holds 0L
- char – size is 2 byte and by default, it holds ‘\u0000’
- boolean – size is 1 bit and by default it holds false
- float – size is 4 byte and by default it holds 0.0f
- double – size is 8 byte and by default, it holds 0.0d
There are also some non-primitive data types like arrays, classes such as String etc.
Operators in Java
The different types of Operators in Java:
- Unary Operators
- Arithmetic Operators
- Shift Operators
- Relational Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Logical Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Ternary Operators
You will learn more in-depth about Variables, Data Types, and Operators in Java when you sign up for Great Learning Academy’s Java Programming in Hindi course.
Skills required to become a Java professional
Some of the common enterprise skills that are required by Java Professionals are:
- Enterprise Java Bean (EJB)
- J2EE framework
- XML, Xquery, XSL
- Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
- Oracle database SQL and JDBC
- Java XML Parsing, Coding
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Perl and Python
- I Text for RTF Generation
- Java-based Web services
- Java Servlet Technology
Why Should You Choose Java in Hindi?
The vast majority of the online and offline projects and courses accessible today are in English. Now and again because of language hindrances, a few students face trouble in learning the subject in the most ideal way. Therefore, learning Java in Hindi is a great alternative for those professionals who are more comfortable with Hindi when compared with English. For these professionals, a program when delivered in Hindi will empower clarity of ideas and a better understanding of the code, language structure, and logic. There are not many Java tutorial in Hindi and hence Great Learning Academy’s free online Java Programming in Hindi course is well received by professionals who seek courses in Hindi.
What is The Best Way to Learn Java in Hindi
Java is among the most well-known programming languages on account of its simplicity of learning. Depending on what you need to accomplish with Java, the time taken to learn the subject will differ. The learning curve likewise relies upon individual capacity and conditions. Basically, it takes between six weeks to about two months to learn the fundamentals of Java Programming. Past that, depending on the career path and the type of job you need to accomplish, you should get familiar with the specific aptitudes needed to satisfy that specific role. In any case, most fresher level positions would not immediately need knowledge of advanced skills and concepts. Hence, one can say that you can learn Java and become prepared for a fresher level job in six weeks to about two months. Great Learning Academy's Java Programming in Hindi program will help you achieve this.
About The Program
This course is ideal for those who wish to learn the java language in Hindi to pursue a career in fields like software design. It is an introduction to java in Hindi and will help the professionals who wish to learn Java to enhance their skills and shape their career better. The course will cover all aspects of Java programming and impart the knowledge of functions, operators, variables, and much more. While you learn java programming in Hindi, you will gain a very good understanding of the fundamentals. You would also be introduced to arrays, functions, classes, and objects in great detail. You will also get to know the most used software best practices such as inheritance, collections in Java, and Object-Oriented Programming Systems.
The course has 3.5 hours of video content where you will be explained the various sub-topics in Java. These sub-topics are Java installation and IDEs, How to write your first Java Program, Variables and Data types in Java, Operators in Java, Flow control statements, Functions, Arrays, OOPS, Inheritance and Collections in Java.
Sign up with Great Learning Academy today to avail the java full course in Hindi.