India’s Most Comprehensive Cloud Computing Program
Cloud computing is one of the fastest-growing technologies in recent times. The cloud courses have rapidly attained demand. Many technical professionals and freshers are seeking to take up an amazon web services course or a Microsoft Azure course as they have attained a great demand these days. Learn more about cloud computing as it comprises Microsoft Azure and AWS training. If you too belong to the same section of people who are seeking a cloud computing course to encounter a career transition, you will first need to know more about cloud computing.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is basically the method of applying a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a private processor. In order to host any website, we need to buy a stack of servers which are expensive. Once you purchase the servers, the monitoring and maintenance of these servers is altogether a huge task. Even as we generate data every time we access the internet, any website would need some space to store the generated data. The amount of data that is being generated is exceeding day by day.
There are many limitations that led to the rise in the need for Cloud Computing.
What are the reasons that generated the need for cloud computing ?
- The servers required to host any website are extremely expensive.
- Troubleshooting is always a risk in any business.
- Traffic on any website isn't constant and it fluctuates very often.
- Upscaling is an issue.
- Maintenance and monitoring of the servers.
- The generation of data highly demands a storage space.
All the above-mentioned causes and many more contributed to the existence of cloud computing which has attained a great demand within a very short span.
A cloud is a place where we store the data centers which are nothing but the storage spaces of data. In simple terms, a cloud is nothing but a space that is available online for the usage of your website. Cloud gives you complete control to maintain and monitor these networks and use the required resources in order to store and manage the data. The service riders of cloud would provide you with all types of services such as taking care of security issues, infrastructure-related issues, etc which enables you to completely focus on your business without worrying about these issues. Cloud computing contributes several services like monitoring, maintenance of the website, providing enough space to store the data generated.
AWS Certification and Azure Certification
An AWS certification will validate a professional’s expertise in cloud computing. It highlights the in-demand skills required by organizations in their cloud initiatives using AWS. There are diverse certification exams at the foundational, associate, professional, and specialty levels that one can take depending on their area of interest and expertise. These certifications are designed to empower individuals to realize their professional goals in the cloud domain. The role-based certifications are provided for Cloud practitioners, Architect, Developers, and Operations. There are also specialty courses in Advanced Networking, Machine Learning, Analytics, and more.
The PG Program in Cloud Computing will be helpful in gaining success with AWS training and certification.
Azure is catching up with its competitors at a marvelous rate. Also, the user base of Azure is comparable to AWS in size. Hence, a lot of opportunities are available for azure cloud experts globally. Most professionals are already adept with Microsoft’s Windows Operating System, which flattens the learning curve when it comes to Microsoft Azure. Along with knowing Windows, signing up for the PG Program in Cloud Computing will also help you in clearing Microsoft Azure Certification.
Just like AWS, Microsoft Azure also has various certifications which are categorized as fundamentals certifications, role-based certifications, and additional certifications. One such expert-level role-based certification is Azure DevOps Certification, which is most popular among organizations looking for skilled professionals in DevOps.
Applications of Cloud Computing
Given the wide applications of cloud across industries and vertices, it has become a more sought after skill than other IT specializations. Here is a brief of some of the top Cloud Applications:
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service) - When it comes to IaaS, it saves the cost of acquiring, managing, and maintaining an IT infrastructure. It does it by providing an existing infrastructure on a pay as you use basis. On the other hand, PaaS helps to increase the pace of development by providing a ready-to-use platform for deploying applications.
- Hybrid Cloud Approach - It is wise to deploy an application in a limited environment for testing the workload and usage comfort of the application. Creating such environments is costly and can go to waste if the application is not successful. Resorting to a hybrid cloud approach will help in creating a platform for applications and infrastructure.
- Testing and Development - For the developers, the cloud provides an impressive test and development environment, which would otherwise require a long time and high cost to set up assets and manpower. It also enables automatic and flexible allocation of virtual and physical resources that may be needed.
- Big Data Analysis - A vast amount of structured and unstructured data can be easily harnessed with the help of cloud computing. Retailers and suppliers can now derive information on customer behavior to tailor their marketing and promotion strategies.
- Storage - Cloud enables you to store files, access them, and retrieve them anytime and from anywhere with a web-enabled device and interface. Cloud promises speed, scalability, and security along with ease of accessibility. Organizations only pay for the amount of cloud storage they are consuming.
- Disaster Recovery - Cloud enables cost-effective disaster recovery from a mesh of multiple physical locations. It also provides much faster speed of recovery as compared to traditional DR sites.
- Backup - Data backup has always been a time-consuming and complex procedure. Cloud-based backup can dispatch data automatically to any location across the wire. It also ensures security, availability, and required capacity.
There lies an immense opportunity for cloud computing professionals to specialize and pursue a rewarding career in either domain.
Let us see how various industries deploy cloud computing in their functioning:
1. Education - Cloud Computing has revolutionized the traditional classroom setup for learning. Smart classes have garnered a lot of attention and demand to deliver better learning experiences and interactions with the learners. Cloud-based online learning solutions provide a new structure to the redundant and monotonous daily study routines by involving pictorial illustrations and improved testing and scoring. Cloud Computing makes learning easier with remote accessibility of study material. The sensitive information of students that is collected by institutions is also safely stored on the cloud.
2. Healthcare - The applications of cloud in healthcare are more into managing critical data. The patient information can be procured and accessed remotely. Cloud technologies have also simplified updating patient information to medical professionals without the need for them to be at the hospital. Electronic health records, telemedicine, and health imaging are some of the prominent applications of cloud in healthcare.
3. Banking and Finance - Cloud services are supporting automated banking globally. The security aspect of these cloud services is the enabler of these services and the major benefit to the banks. The confidential customer data and the transactions are secure on cloud along with a seamless experience for customers. Digital wallets, payment gateways, fund transfer are some of the many applications of cloud in banking and finance.
4. Retail - Cloud computing is of immense use in the retail sector. Integrating inventory and order processing to increase restocking capabilities is one such revolutionary use-case of cloud-based retail solutions. Retailers can now have supply chain visibility across the enterprise. All in all, cloud services can help in managing the retail business effectively avoiding stock-outs, delivery delays, or extra inventory. On the customer front, cloud technology helios with meaningful insights for better marketing and merchandising decisions. Retailers can analyze customer buying patterns and behavior to decide on promotion strategies and products in stock.
5. Entertainment - Cloud technologies have enabled the digital deliveries of movies in the market, which is one of the most important applications of cloud in the entertainment industry. It has also made the online streaming of songs and videos more seamless. The applications like Netflix, Spotify, and others store their data on the cloud and the customers can access this data anytime and from anywhere with a subscription.
6. Automotive Industry - The complex IT environment in the automotive industry has been minimized with the help of cloud technologies. Also, the innovation of vehicles that are capable of engaging with the situation is also backed by the cloud. The GPS and the entertainment systems that are integrated with the car are also being made better with the help of cloud services.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
The domain of cloud computing is being embraced by most of the organizations across the world. Cloud computing is observed to offer amazing benefits to every organization/ industry it is being applied.
Let us learn about a few of the benefits it offers.
Scalability :The benefits of cloud computing services include the ability to scale elastically.. Scalability is one of the primary hazards of any business. Besides, for any business forecasting the demand and enhancing the supply to meet the demands is the major business goal. Cloud offers utmost ease to increase or decrease the size of your business. Cloud empowers any business to access the resources needed to meet the demand. With the cloud, businesses could attain efficient outcomes which also results in an increase in performance.
Cost Reduction : One of the greatest benefits offered by Cloud Computing is the reduction of IT costs. In fact, this feature of the cloud is liable to gain immense traction in no time. Cloud computing eliminates all the potential capital expenses of any business such as purchasing hardware components, setting up and managing a data center, IT experts for managing the infrastructure, and much more. Cloud Computing provides an online platform to access tools and storage space. This helps organizations to save on their capital expenditure on storage spaces. The cloud service provider will enable you with every desired hardware and software entity.
Computational Speed : Cloud computing offers enhanced computational speed to run applications that access vast amounts of data. A vast amount of computing resources will be provided in a short span. Cloud computing is appreciated for its flexibility in operating the resources.
Less Time Consumption : Time is another major constraint for any business. One of the major benefits offered by cloud computing is less time consumption. Implementation is a huge and time-consuming process. But, the cloud makes it extremely simpler and easier to execute the process of implementation in a short span.
Security : Many cloud providers offer a broad set of policies, controls, technologies to ensure security. Cloud protects your data from potential threats. In the cloud, your data will be stored in the most secure fashion. The data stored in the cloud will be completely encrypted to promote an end to end security. Cloud also ensures safety to your data as it will be stored in reliable storage spaces and hence protects it from being lost. The data stored in the cloud could be replicated to several locations offering enhanced safety and flexibility. All these attributes make cloud the best choice for securing the data like no other local servers ensure better security than the cloud.
Data Collaboration : Working with massive amounts of data is a difficult job. Working with a local server and having a team that is spread across various locations would be challenging as it offers inadequate collaborating facilities. Many tools and technologies must be employed to make it accessible for other people to operate the data. Cloud is not restricted to any specific location. With the cloud, you can store the data from anywhere and access it from anywhere. The collaboration will be made much easier as the teams from several locations are provided with the utmost ease to access the cloud. Cloud provides access to an ample number of tools and techniques that make the sharing of data an easy process.
Better Research : As the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning require huge data to work with, cloud computing facilitates these technologies with immense data storage and other resources to enhance their performance.
Many organizations across the world are adopting these technologies at a faster pace, Cloud computing will enable the employees of the organization the flexibility to experiment a lot more on these technologies.
Job Roles of Cloud Computing
Even as you take up this crazy course, you will have many job roles to opt for. The following are the various job roles that a cloud computing certification course offers
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Software Developer
- Cloud Computing Specialist
- Cloud Security Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities of a Cloud Computing Professional
Let us look into the various responsibilities carried out by a cloud computing professional on a daily basis.
- The major job role of any cloud computing professional is to design a perfect cloud strategy to meet the organizational goals.
- Another major responsibility of a cloud computing professional is to estimate the operational costs.
- A solutions architect is liable for analyzing the several aspects of cloud such as the technical environment, requirements and specifications.
- A cloud computing professional has to operate, manage, and deploy highly scalable and more reliable systems. They should also evaluate the various aspects of the cloud on a regular basis.
- Another major responsibility of a cloud computing professional is to select an appropriate service based on security and the data requirements to successfully meet the strategic needs of the organization.
- One of the most vital job roles of a cloud computing professional is to constantly support the project management and development teams to meet the organizational goals.
- Resolving technical glitches and identifying the upcoming risks is a major challenge faced by cloud professionals.
What are the major Prerequisites of taking up a Cloud Computing course?
Before you learn cloud computing, ensure that you are aware of the various prerequisites you need to know to gain a strong understanding of several concepts of cloud computing.
Below are a few prerequisites for pursuing a cloud computing program:
Programming languages play a major role in mastering the technology of cloud computing. Being good at programming would surely make it easy to master Cloud Computing. Hence coding skills are considered as one of the major prerequisites of learning cloud computing. Unlike the regular programs such as c, c++ that are used for general purposes, it is essential to learn data oriented programming languages Go, Java, Python and many more.
Storage and networking
It is crucial to understand the various concepts of data storage and data networking. Understanding how the data can be stored and the various ways to access data from multiple resources would help you gain an easy understanding of the concepts of cloud computing. A profound understanding of networking fundamentals and virtual networks would definitely serve you in gaining in depth understanding of cloud computing.
Security is one of the major concepts of cloud computing. Possessing a strong understanding of the various methods to secure the data, applications, infrastructure and much more would make it easy to learn cloud computing.
Learning about various risk management techniques would also serve in gaining a better understanding of cloud computing. Ensuring that your systems are regularly backed up and prevent any kind of data loss.
The Scope For Cloud Computing Course
The demand for cloud computing is huge and the current market is offering amazing packages for cloud computing professionals. An entry level cloud computing professional in India makes around 5 to 7 lakhs per annum while the experienced ones make around 12 to 19 lakhs per annum. The average salary of a cloud computing professional in India is estimated as 7 lakh per annum which is a pretty decent package. Many companies and industries are in need of cloud computing experts and there are a lot of openings to work on cloud computing.
There are many cloud computing institutes evolving these days. If you are looking for the best place that offers the best cloud computing courses, you will need to know about Great Learning.
Choose the Cloud Computing course by Great Learning
The cloud computing course by Great Learning teaches you to efficiently apply the various concepts of cloud computing and work with the tools and techniques on various platforms. The cloud computing course syllabus is designed in such a way that anybody who is a complete stranger to this platform can clearly understand every single module of it and gain complete knowledge. If you are seeking for cloud computing courses for beginners, Great Learning stands as the best choice as it delivers the best cloud computing course.
The faculty of Great Learning is highly talented and greatly experienced. When you take up the cloud computing course from Great Learning, you will be taught by the expert professionals which let you master all the techniques involved in cloud computing.
Gain practical experience with hands-on learning
You will be allotted 15+ use cases to apply the various concepts of cloud computing and gain practical understanding.
Get certified from the country's number 1 institute
Over the past 13 years, Great Learning and Great Lakes have been ranked as the number one platform that lets you pursue professional courses.
The curriculum of cloud computing courses designed by Great Learning is exhausting. It covers 90+ cloud services and all the concepts of cloud computing and fetches the candidates with all the desired knowledge and skills needed for a successful cloud computing professional.
Learn from the industry best practitioners
You will be taught by the deeply experienced industry experts that practice cloud computing in their fields and gain valuable practical insights of various applications of cloud computing. The cloud training course by Great Learning will give you complete command over all the concepts of cloud computing.
Flexible Online Learning
If you are planning to take up cloud computing training online, then Great learning facilitates the ultimate flexibility to master cloud computing by choosing online learning. This causes minimal disruption to your personal or professional life.
Weekend Mentorship Sessions
Your learning will be constantly applied in the lab sessions and your work will be assessed on a weekly basis with highly skilled experts. You will also have constant interactions with the industry practitioners, mentors of cloud computing throughout the cloud computing training program.
The capstone project of 12 weeks' duration is composed in such a way that it lets you apply every aspect of your learning. You will be working on a project that starts from the inception phase and ends with deployment which employs all the concepts of cloud computing such as architecture, cloud financials, vendor comparison, etc. This sets you up to face the practical cloud computing world.
You will be accessible to the 100+ hours of instructional content and 300+ hours of overall learning of cloud computing which makes you a master of multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
You will be allotted 5 projects besides the specialized capstone project of 12-week duration. Build a strong portfolio including all these projects.
Great Lakes Certification
This cloud computing certification course online will provide you with the renowned Great lakes certificate which boosts up your portfolio. The e-portfolio created including all the projects will be showcased in all the social media platforms which set you up for an astounding career launch.
Great Learning is recognized as one of the best platforms to take up the cloud computing course, has also got many placement partners who are renowned in the IT world. The list of these partners includes Microsoft, Oracle, Tata Consultancy Services, Dell, Vodafone, RBS, Fidelity, Nokia, Adobe, Ericsson, Infosys, Genpact, and many more. You can take part in the regular recruitment drives conducted by Great Learning in which many companies including the above mentioned participate.
You can now enroll yourself to join the next batch of the prestigious cloud certification course by Great Learning. If you have any queries regarding the cloud computing courses fees, program structure, or any other, you can reach out to us at any time, we would be glad to assist you.
All these attributes constitute the best cloud computing course by Great Learning.