A Course trusted by Professionals
Hundreds of IT & Technology professionals have graduated from PGP-CC and are making a mark in their respective organizations. Here are some of the alumni success stories:
Chief Cloud Solutions Architect
Happy to announce that I am joining L&T, as a Chief cloud solution architect Azure, for one of their fortune 500 clients. I will be building their private cloud, ground up. A big thank you to Great Lakes for giving me that confidence and building my basics.
Consultant- Solution Design
I feel fortunate to be a part of this course which helped me to learn all the interesting and useful concepts and would like to thank all the efforts that have put in classes to make us understand and implement those.
Delivered talk on Big Data Management in AWS and this is just due to PGPCC. I didn’t know anything about AWS before joining this program but today things have changed. Thanks Great Learning for the great course. Was able to successfully clear the AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) certification even before graduating from the program.
SRN Rao Musunuri
Cloud DevOps Engineer
After going through this program, I am able to review my career goals and plan my strategies for achieving them. Your advice and career sessions were very helpful and gave us a new perspective on available opportunities. And if you ask me if I will refer this program to my friends and colleagues? Well, I already did!
Great Lakes being such a major player in academics has designed this program quite splendidly. The faculty, especially, Mr. Nirmallya and Mr. Raghu are absolutely top notch when it comes to their knowledge and the way they deliver it as well as clear the concepts thoroughly.
Cloud Solution Architect
Thank you Great Learning, I passed AWS-CSAA with 87%. GL-PGPCC course modules are a great resource of learning before giving the AWS –CSAA certification. This is the only course in the market which covers Analytical and Big Data AWS services.
Abdus Salam Subhan
Director, IT Operations
I did not have a clue about cloud and applications prior to this course, but now I am confident of the technology. The course is fantastic.
Cyber Security Consultant
The objective of the course is very good and now I would be able to clear both AWS & Azure architect exams. Truly the course is wonderful. Thank you Great Learning.
The course is very good. I learnt more than what I expected. The mentoring sessions are awesome. Very satisfied with the curriculum relevance, quality of faculty, assignments & industry sessions.
Why Join PGP- Cloud Computing
Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
Build a career in cloud with solid foundations on all platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and DevOps.
Develop expertise on Cloud through hands-on training on real world problems through 12 labs and 5 projects.
This cloud computing course has empowered hundreds of students to transition into senior roles like Solutions Architect, Technology Director etc.
Why PGP-CC stands-out from other programs?
|Attributes||Great Learning’s PGP-CC||Other Online Cloud Programs|
|Comprehensive Curriculum with mentorship||Yes; covers AWS, Azure, Google Cloud & DevOps||Limited Mentorship & Content|
|Cloud Security & Migration Covered||In-depth||Limited|
|Big Data & Microservices Covered||Yes||No|
|Dedicated Program Support||Yes||No|
|Hands-on projects & labs||Yes; 15+||Limited|
|Developer Track Certificate
(additional certificate for students
with programming background at no extra cost)
|Access to AWS Educate||Yes||No|
|E-Portfolio to showcase your skills-set||Yes||No|
|Course Completion Rate||70+%||8%-35%|
Why PGP-CC stands-out from other programs?
|Great Learning’s PGP-CC||Other Online Cloud Programs|
Covers AWS, Azure, Google Cloud & DevOps
In-depth coverage of Cloud Security & Migration
Covers Big Data & Microservices
Limited or No Coverage
Dedicated Program Support
15+ hands-on Labs & Projects
Limited Labs and Projects
Developer Track Certificate (additional certificate for students with programming background at no extra cost)
No such certificate
Access to AWS Educate
E-Portfolio to showcase your skills-set
70+% Course Completion Rate
8%-35% Completion Rate
PG Program in Cloud Computing (PGP-CC)
Online | 6 months
- Online Content + Live Mentoring Sessions
- 300+ hours of overall learning
- 12 Labs, 4 Projects & 1 Capstone Project
- Develop expertise on major Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud & DevOps
- Eligibility: Minimum 3+ Years of Work Experience in IT & Technology roles
IT professionals not already working with cloud technologies will gain a solid foundation while those with some cloud experience will gain a more structured and hands-on understanding of cloud technologies, including issues such as migration, deployment, integration, platform choice, architecture, and TCO.
- Basic python for cloud
- Basic Linux
- Introduction to Virtualization (VM’s and Containers)
- Service Delivery & Deployment Models
- Cloud Attributes and Services Taxonomy
- Introduction to Infrastructure Automation
- Key Aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Expectations and Characteristics
- Failures, Modelling challenges, Load balancing
- The 12-factor app
- Architecture and Design Patterns
- Anti Patterns
- Event Driven Architecture
- Security Enforcement
- Migrating a monolith
- Concepts of NoSQL
- NoSQL Databases (Cassandra and DynamoDB)
- Partitioner, Replication, Snitch
- Query Driven Design and Distributed Development
- Amazon EMR, Hadoop and Hive
- AWS Organizations
- Security services (Trusted Advisor, Data encryption, Amazon Inspector, AWS Config, Guard Duty, Macie)
- Identity and Access Control
- Application user management (AWS Cognito)
- Cost Explorer
- Cloud Migration Strategies
- Migration Maturity Index
- API based integration
- Workload Analysis
- OpenStack Essentials
- A group project that allows you to apply your learning to real industry use cases and add it to your portfolio for potential employers to see as a tangible body of work
- Additional Online Badges from AWS Educate, upon successful completion of the learning pathways
- Access to AWS Educate Job Board for relevant Job Opportunities around the world
- Compute, Load Balancing, Autoscaling
- Storage, Replication and Life Cycle Management
- AWS Organization and Identity
- Networking and Data migration
- Databases (RDS, DynamoDB)
- Web Application Firewall
- SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch
- Athena, Quicksight and Kinesis
- Serverless (Lambda)
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Deployment Pipeline (AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code Pipeline)
- Cloud Formation
- DevOps toolchain
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Automation tools (Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins)
- Data Architecture and Serverless approach
- Setting up a cloud based development environment
- Data streaming and data analytics on cloud
- Setting up Kinesis data stream
- Platform as a service - Elastic Beanstalk
- Step Functions
- Managed Services Overview
- Architecture & DevOps
- Data & Databases
- Web, Mobile & Gaming
Specialisation in Microsoft Azure with an option to learn Google Cloud as well
- Compute (Resource Groups, App service plan, Web API app, Azure VMs)
- Storage (Blob Storage, Azure tables, Storage queue)
- Database and Caching ( Azure redis, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB,SQL Data warehouse)
- Managed services in Azure (Service bus, cognitive services, logic apps, serverless computing, Service fabric)
- Monitoring and Logging (Azure Monitor, Event hub, Log analytics, Key vault)
- Azure IOT and IOT hub
- Azure CI/CD
- Regions, Resources and Services Overview
- Google Compute Engine, Instance Groups, Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Storage and Networking
- GCloud and Cloud SDK
- Google App Engine
- Google Kubernetes Engine
Our Hiring Partners
Some of the organizations that have been hiring talent from Great Learning
Learn Cloud Computing from Top Industry Experts & Faculty
Former Chief Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect
Raghu Raman A V
Big Data & Cloud Expert
Sr Azure App Dev Lead
Post Graduate Program in Cloud Computing is offered in collaboration with Great Lakes Institute of Management. PGP-CC is focused on empowering technology professionals for fast-track careers in Cloud and Distributed computing. It is a 6-month exhaustive program offered online with live interactive mentoring sessions on weekends.
This course enables learning through a combination of expert presentations, hands-on training and demos. You will get to work on 15+ hands-on labs and projects along with a comprehensive 12-week mentored capstone project based on real-world situation. You will become proficient in working with various environments including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, DevOps & more. IT professionals not already working with cloud technologies will gain a solid foundation while those with some cloud experience will gain a more structured and hands-on understanding of cloud technologies such as migration, security, deployment, integration, platform choice & architecture. Many of our alumni have successfully cleared AWS certification and Azure certification and established themselves as Cloud Solutions Architect in leading IT & Technology firms.