Senior/Group Product Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Senior/Group Product Manager, you will have ownership of a group of online products which will involve direct business impact to our fast-growing startup!
- Of course as a product manager, your responsibilities will also include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it
- You will also own the UI/UX experience of few key Great Learning products working with UX designers & Front-end engineers
- Apart from these, you will be managing Product Managers who will have their own set of products to build & manage
Who is this job for?
- Someone who is excited about working on products that will have a direct business impact
- Someone who’s excited about solving problems with consumer-facing products that a start-up will throw
- Someone who’s looking to own an entire set of products: the front-end, the back-end, the logic and whatever else it takes to build and launch products successfully
- Someone who’s excited about being part of a company with sustainable growth in the Ed-tech space
- 4-8 years of experience in defining & delivering consumer facing products
- Engineering Undergrad (preferably in CS/IT - can be replaced with IT Work Ex)
- MBA will be a plus (but is not a must-have)
What you will get?
- Competitive remuneration at par with industry
- Work with Ex-Flipkart, Ex-Snapdeal product managers & engineers
- A company with a positive operating profit and an even more positive outlook
- Flexibility to define paths & products to work on for yourself
- Fun and flexible working culture with logical & objective decision making
Sounds like "the" job for you? Send in your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org & we will reach out to you accordingly.