Manager - Finance
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance.
- Hands-on experience on preparing financial models, business projections and valuations.
- Identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Working on new projects covering various financial aspects
- Handle banking relationships and finding improvement opportunities
- Oversee the External /Internal Audit, review and analyze results
- Supporting the compliance/documentation requirement for all laws like Companies Act, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, Sales Tax , FEMA etc.
Qualification: Qualified CA/ MBA from Premier Institute
Experience: 5+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar position
Sounds like "the" job for you? Send in your CV @ email@example.com & we will reach out to you accordingly.