Manager - Corporate Engagement
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- As a part of Great Learning’s Corporate Engagement team, lead the corporate outreach initiative in a territory / city.
- Identify, grow and manage relationships with leading corporates as Strategic Partners with the primary objective of getting firm commitments from companies to hire graduates
- Become a trusted partner for the corporate’s upskilling & re-skilling needs, in terms of talent supply or any potential training offering
- Conceptualize and lead initiatives with Partners to create programs such as “train & hire”, “scholarships”, “hackathons” that open new distribution channels for Great Learning
- Creating job opportunities by working closely with Partners, understanding their requirements and mapping students and graduates to these requirements.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to create successful outcomes for partners and students
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales/ account management role.
- Existing strong relationships with leaders within functions of human resource, recruitment, learning & development and training in large corporates & enterprises
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, and business processes to drive meaningful outcomes for partners
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills
- Should be a go-getter; great execution makes good ideas successful
- Should be passionate about ed-tech / education sector.
Sounds like "the" job for you? Send in your CV @ email@example.com & we will reach out to you accordingly.