Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Set up and execute the brand strategy across offline and digital channels.
- Successfully build a brand communications strategy that will articulate the brand as well as increase awareness of the category in an effective manner
- Plan & execute media campaigns/ATL promotion initiatives for the brand in coordination with the creative agency across both online and offline channels with the aim of driving awareness
- Ideation, planning & control of all BTL activities & events undertaken on the brand
- Work with existing brand partners and drive continuous engagement with them across the year
- Review and participate in creative development work streams for all customer touch points
- Manage relationships with creative and media buying agencies and other partners
- Develop actionable customer insights through consumer research & data analytics
- MBA degree from a Tier 1 college
- 4+ years relevant work experience in brand marketing, previously been in a brand manager role
- Equally comfortable working at a strategic level and with diving deep into implementation as needed
- Experience on working with cross functional teams, with demonstrated examples of influencing key stakeholders with data driven and insightful points of view
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content
Sounds like "the" job for you? Send in your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org & we will reach out to you accordingly.