Asst. Manager - Online Reputation Management
- Complete ownership of content assets - blogs, youtube & owned channels from strategizing on the types of content to disseminating content through paid/organic means to relevant audiences
- Work with program and content creation teams to develop an editorial calendar based on category trends, audience personas and execute on the same as per timelines
- Manage the consumer journey across different assets in conjunction with the product team to drive traffic to our website/landing pages to achieve business objectives
- Development of editorial governance to ensure consistency of content in terms of visual styles, tone of voice etc.
- Measure quality of content, channel performance, reception of content , publish reports around the same and finetune content marketing strategy regularly on the basis of insights gleaned through data
- Minimum 5-6 years related experience in Content Marketing with expertise in creating and managing video content for YouTube.
- Proven success in the same role in a similar category
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage AND execute programs