Assistant Manager - Accounting
- Candidate should be capable of handling routine accounting work including preparation of invoices, maintaining accounting records and preparing books of accounts
- Candidate should be capable of processing payments, monitor fee collections and handle banking operations.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement, monthly MIS reports- including profit and loss, balance sheet/cash flow reporting.
- Support in local compliances- including GST/withholding tax
- Liaise with auditors for preparation of annual financials and annual audit
- Support CFO for any other matter
- Bcom/CA Inter with 6-9 years of experience in core accounting function
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Should have hands on Tally ERP 9 & MS Office.
- Should be able to be a self-starter and motivated.
- Should be able to work alone, with initiative and able to work with very limited supervision.
- Should possess basic knowledge of any accounting software & Microsoft office.
- Highly organized with ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.