Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Ensuring all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to support day-to-day
- business function.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline
- Manage relationships with existing vendors & empanel new vendors as and when needed
- Oversee all travel and stay arrangements for all locations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Work with finance personal to track and clear all invoices.
- Support employees with HR and engagement related activities
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities across all locations.
- Organize and supervise other office activities: recycling, renovations, event planning.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Handle procurement of material needed for the smooth functioning of operations.
Graduate / post graduate or equivalent with at-least 3-5 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
Competency: (Top 3)
Excellent writing skills in English language with good grasp on grammar.
Strong interpersonal skills, Good team player, self-motivated, and flexible
Proactive, decisive, independent thinker.
Sounds like "the" job for you? Send in your CV @ email@example.com & we will reach out to you accordingly.