How PGPCC course helped me in passing the AWS certification?
I have completed and passed the AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam in the month of March. Frankly speaking, I couldn’t prepare well and have started preparation just a week before the exam. As far as the little knowledge I gained for the exam, I will give one of the credits to our PGP- CC course along with a cloud guru. Curriculum relevance, quality of faculty and learning material are the things that I liked the most in the program.
This is how the program helped me to achieve AWS Certification-
- Mentorship sessions – The mentor sessions have provided an opportunity to clear my queries on various AWS services and also got to know about the new issues from my Batchmates.
- Office support – Program manager was always available and practical issues were taken care of.
- Curriculum – The curriculum has helped me to get exposure to multiple AWS services.
- Assessment – Assignments and Projects have enabled to design the architecture and perform various implementations over them.
- My Batchmates – Mentorship sessions have provided an opportunity to interact with fellow learners and learn new approaches.