About this course
In this course you will be introduced to basic concepts of information security. You will also get to understand some of the areas and domains where information security is being used and also be exposed to new advancements in the field and areas of cutting edge research such as quantum computing, what it means to conventional information security. The course will also cover application security and software security and examines what can be done in the pre-deployment phase to secure software systems. This free course is offered as part of Great Learning's learning collaboration with the Stanford Centre for Professional Development.
Introduction to Information Security
- Intro to Stanford and Computer Security Field
- Computer Security - Its applications and its future
- Innovations in Cybersecurity - Quantum Computing
- What is the future of cryptography
- Introduction to Software Security Lesson 1
- Introduction to Software Security Lesson 2
Get Introduction to Information Security course completion certificate from Great learning which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.