About this course
This course is a practical introduction to accounting terminology that is relevant to business. It helps you learn how to read and interpret the three basic financial statements: balance sheet, profit and loss statement and the cash flow statement. The course also explains how these statements can be used to interpret financial performance.
Knowledge on assets and liabilities
Fundamentals of Finance Foundations
- Business Finance Overview – Role of a Finance Manager
- Accounting Vocabulary
- Accounting – seen through Business Lens
- Examples of Accounting Transactions
- Balance Sheet of Tata Steel - Asset Side
- Balance Sheet of Tata Steel - Liabilities side
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
Get Business Finance Foundations course completion certificate from Great learning which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.